Wednesday 7 November 2012

Match Preview :: Wellington AFC V Bath City - Somerset Cup 2nd Round



Vs




Wellington AFC V Bath City FC

Date: Wednesday 7th November 2012
Venue: The Playing Field (Wellington)
Competition: Somerset Premier Cup 2nd Round

My Matchday: 15

It's not often I get to go to a Wednesday night away fixture, as they generally don't come about much, but tonight it's my lucky night as I travel to Wellington (Somerset) to watch Bath City take on Wellington in the Somerset Premier Cup 2nd Round, a trophy which Bath have won on a total of 18 occasions, most recently being in 2008. The last 3 years Bath have crashed out at this stage due to the weakened teams played by previous manager Adie Britton, who saw it as a training session. It looks likely that this will be the way new manager Lee Howells approaches tonights game, but who knows. As ever my predicted line up is Below:

1. Jason Mellor
2. Luke Cummings
3. Will Hailston
4. Mark Preece
5. Jim Rollo
6. Marc Canham
7. Kerry Morgan
8. Brad Norris
9. Aaron Hopkinson
10. Charlie Griffin
11. Noah Keats. 

The above probably will be incorrect, and I'd imagine a host of Youth Team players will be fielded, but as I know little about them, the above is my guess.

I look forward to tonight's game, we've met Wellington on three occasions, scoring 14 goals and conceding none. We've beaten them all three times. Tonight I was be travelling on the small 19 seater Berkleys coach down to Wellington. My friend George will be along tonight to make it all the better. 

I am taking my camera with me so my next post will be photo filled! 

#follow @mannojunior #Re-Tweet #JobDone

No comments:

Post a Comment